Deeney’s is a street food stall in London that specialises in haggis toasties from Scotland. We operate at various famous markets across London.
We are currently looking for a manager to help run the street food side of our business. We trade at Broadway market on a Saturday and Chatsworth road on a Sunday and. Both are in Hackney, East London. There are other markets during the week in the city that we may also require help with and some kitchen prep days. Contract hours negotiable.
– Drop off and set up stall
– Cook on the stall with one other member of staff
– Take and make orders
– Clear up and take down the stall
– Keep all the equipment clean & tidy
– Manage food safety and stock control
– Take the money and count the takings
– Experience with food handling
– Full driving licence
– Right to work in the UK
– Excellent people skills and great work ethic
Email email@example.com to introduce yourself!